Speed. These days everyone wants everything from quotes to product faster than ever before.McInnes Rolled Rings has built a business around the concept of speed as a competitive advantage and consistently has the shortest lead times in the seamless forged ring industry. McInnes Rolled Rings, located in Erie, PA is the premier manufacturer of custom carbon, alloy and stainless steel rings in the US. Southern Sales and Solutions has had a strong relationship with the company since 2007. Utilizing the most advanced technology available, McInnes successfully forges world-class customized seamless rolled rings in sizes up to 144” diameter. They succeed in meeting the client’s exact specifications with the most precise repeatability. A summary of the company’s capabilities follows:
- Produces seamless rolled rings ranging from 4” to 144” diameters in carbon, alloy, and stainless steels
- Provides premium tolerances in the manufacturing process, which allows for minimum material allowance and product waste
- Provides rings conforming to customers’ specifications
- Offers superior material properties for demanding engineering applications
- Provides a cost effective alternative to fabricating rings from steel plates
- Has a 110,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility with 60 plus associates
- Has three dedicated Wagner Ring Mills:
- Wagner ring mill 630 KFRW produces rings from 4” to 12”
- Wagner 63/63 Radial Axial mill produces rings from 12” to 72”
- Wagner 160/160 radial-axial rolling mill produces rings up to 144” in diameter and up to 8000 lbs. in carbon, alloy and stainless steel.
- Operates quenching, tempering and spheroidizing facilities
- Has a dedicated in-house metallurgical and technical staff
- ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Certified
Learn more at McInnesRolledRings.com.